Preparing for a Holiday Craft Fair

Last month, I decided to participate in one of our local Holiday Craft Fairs since I have been enjoying making my yo yo doilies. I will be sharing a table with one of my dear lady friends, who makes beautiful jewelry.
The other day, I went to Joann's to find fabric to make Fall/Thanksgiving and Christimas yo yo doilies. Whenever I go to Joann's, it takes me nearly an hour just to make a decision on fabric for any project I do, but this time was very easy, thank the Lord!
I sure hope I can get at least 40 yo yo doiles done in time!! But I know they will turn out pretty with these fabrics! I'm in love with this fabric!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Ooh...the fabrics are beautiful!! I love those yo yo doilies... If I had money I would buy things from you!! :)
I am in love with that fabric, too...it is gorgeous!
Have fun! I so enjoy going to holiday craft fairs...it gets me more in the holiday spirit! :)
Robert said…
Good luck at the fair! That green fabric is a good one for Christmas.

Also wanted to say that while looking in a local consignment shop yesterday I found a 1991 Bessie Gutmann calendar! I enjoy her artwork too.
Anonymous said…
How pretty :) Those will make really pretty doilies.

Hey Heather,
How are you dear girl??
BTW I LOVE your blog! So pretty.
Autumn said…
Hello there!

My name is Autumn and I really enjoy your blog!(I got it off of Lizzie's)

You might have noticed that I joined your "followers."

I just thought you might want to know who reads your blog!;]

Miss Autumn~

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news