Something’s Gonna Give

Heather's got a job, a cat named Kitty,HPIM2754
31 candles on her birthday cake, last year2264328770_05e49e657f_o

 

Thought by now she'd have a man

stlou25

 

Two car seats and a minivan

 906132~Steel-Worker-and-His-Family-Washing-Car-Together-Posters
But it still ain't here

 

She's been lookin' for Mr.. Right so long

6a00d8341cd98d53ef00e5516ac2bf8833-800wi

 

But all she's found is Mr.. Wrong

sensestill15
That's the pits

 

She's drawn a line that she won't cross
Her and time are facing off

 84929957_6dc527b92a
She says something's gotta give

 

Something's gotta give me butterfliespride2005_11

Something's gotta make me feel aliveemma50b

Something's gotta give me dreams at nightpride%20and%20prejudice

Something's gotta make me feel alright sensestill6
I don't know where it is
But something's Gotta Give

Song: Something’s Gotta Give, by Leann Rimes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I would have a little fun with a song that I relate to.  I took a few liberties by switching the name in the song to my name, and my cats name, obviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lord-bless

Comments

Ana said…
I like this song. I also like how you've put pictures to it. ;) How cute.
Hi Heather. I can so relate. ;) I really liked this post. Thanks for sharing! :hugs:
pinkchocoholic said…
hehe, that was a great blog.
**hugs**
Family said…
haha! That's too cute!

love ya Heather!
Wallers said…
Heather, how do you look up a song(on FineTune) from a movie if you don't know the Artist? I am almost done with my playlist and am wanting a few more I can't seem to track down.

Love:
Your sis

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news