Craft Fair and other news

Well, it’s been a busy 2 months, trying to get all those yo yo doiles I wanted to get done before the craft fair.  Phew!  I didn’t get all of them done, but found out it was okay because it was not a busy craft fair.

Due to the mis-advertising done by our local newspaper, and 2 BIG football games that weekend, it was slow.  But even if I didn’t get to sell as much as I wanted…which I was disappointed…it turned out to be a great time with my friend, Lisa.  We spent some quality time talking about EVERYTHING under the sun, plus just talking about what God’s been doing in our lives.  Also, we got to know some of the other vendors and enjoy their booths during breaks.  I sure wish I got photos of their booths…but here are my favorites:

~ Angelica Herbswww.angelicaherbsoforegon.com (this site it coming soon)

~ Cupboard of Blessingswww.cupboardofblessings.com 

~ Paupers Candleswww.pauperscandles.com

~ Candle, Bath and Spawww.candlebathandspa.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pics of our booth:

HPIM2955

HPIM2946

HPIM2947

 

This green yo yo doily was the first to sell…thank you Laura!!

HPIM2948 HPIM2949

HPIM2951

   HPIM2952

HPIM2953

You can find my Yo Yo Doilies on www.ladyheather.etsy.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa’s Jewelry & Snowflake Ornaments

HPIM2956

HPIM2957 HPIM2959

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 In Other News:

I started to do an 8 week training process to jog.  With so many friends and family that have taken up jogging, and finding how it’s the easiest way to lose weight, I decided to try it myself.  I found the program on www.about.com.  So far, so good…and I’m heading into Week 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Halloween, my co-worker decided to bring in a costume for our Antique Mall cat, Chaz.  We had TOO much fun getting him dressed! 

HPIM2929

HPIM2927

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I decided to make a drastic change….

HPIM3195

HPIM3173

I Love it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I finally gave in and decided to renew my membership to EHarmony.  I wasn’t sure I wanted to try again, but with many prayers and the extra money the Lord provided, I went ahead and joined.  We’ll see what the Lord has in store!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, it’s my 32nd Birthday on the 23rd!!!  I already know what I’m getting too!  The Pink Old Britain Castles Teapot!!!!  And Olive Garden…here I come!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

60939-10CRFreedom-from-Want-Post-1

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW, Heather! *looks around* What a CUTE blog. :D I love this post and your hair... no words my friend, no words. It's TOO cute. :) Thanks so much for the blog comment, btw - so inspiring to hear from people! wheee! Have a great evening!
Wallers said…
Your hair looks good. Can't wait to see it in person. I haven't ran consistently for awhile because of the dark mornings, so maybe we could plan a few jogs while we are there?

Good night
Leah said…
Your hair looks so cute!!! I love it!
Mrs. Laura Lane said…
Your hair is so cute! I'm glad you like it.

My first craft fair in October was disappointing, too.

I've not decided whether to do it again or not.

Thanks for following me! I am truly honored!
Laura
Family said…
Oh Heather! I love your update! CUTE hair!!! I'm so sorry about the craft fair. You worked so hard at it. If I lived closer I would have been there!!!

I thought you might like to do this...
http://jantzenfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-youre-it.html

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift