Portrait of a Lady - Blog change

For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a Lady. One who always looks beautiful, a smile on my face, patient, graceful, kind, gentle, loving and so on. Now that I am older, my perspective on being a Lady has changed, but see those as very Fine Qualities of being a TRUE Lady.
A TRUE Lady is one who Loves and Fears the Lord! And when she does so, those Fine Qualities will come more naturally as she continues to live her life for the Lord! Proverbs 31:30
With that said:
I just wanted to let all of you know that I have decided to change my posts. I want this blog to be a Portrait of a Lady, glorifying God in all I write and share about my life and the things I learned, and/or continuing to learn.
I also have changed the music I have on this blog. I want this blog to be enjoyable to all who enter it, and I know some may have not liked some of the music I had on here. It is also a distraction to hear someone singing while you are trying to read a blog. Well, it would be to me. :D
The music you will hear, when enter you this site, will be instrumentals of favorite hymns, movies soundtracks, bluegrass, classical....and so on.
I will also be sharing my attempts at photography on here too!
Thank you and God bless you all!
~ Lady Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news