Pizza Crust Recipe, and other news…

I sure wish I could be blogging more these days, but I don’t have any time with the Holiday Craft Fair approaching.  I have been sewing with every spare time I have, and then some.  I have decided to not go to our next ball, and have been missing some ECD classes.  It’s sad, I know, but this fair is more important right now. 

Mrs. F., who is doing this me, will be selling her jewelry…did I already tell you that?  Anyway, she and I talked yesterday and found out she will be making her Caramel Corn to sell also!!  Yumminess!!

Also, I do ask that you please pray for her mother.  Her doctor found a tumor on her liver.  They aren’t sure if it’s cancer; but since she has had cancer a couple years ago, her family is almost sure it is cancer.  They will find out in 2 weeks what it is.  Please pray for peace that transcends all understanding for her, and the rest of the family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PIZZA CRUST RECIPE

HPIM2755 A couple weeks ago, I decided to make pizza.  Now, I have never found a pizza crust recipe that was successful…or maybe it was me who was unsuccessful with the recipe.  Anyway, this time I was determined to try again. 

I went to www.allrecipes.com and found the most PERFECT and easiest pizza crust recipe EVER!  It’s yummy too! 

  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
  1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
  2. Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all are having a wonderful Autumn season!

lord-bless

Comments

Wallers said…
So when exactly is the craft fair? Will it be while we are there for Thanksgiving? That will be fun to go to again.
Leah said…
I will have to try that because I love to make pizza but I haven't been able to find a really good crust recipe. It looks delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

A Baby Changed Everything!