A Thanksgiving Christmas

This Thanksgiving, my brother Bruce and sister Kristen, and their families, joined us.  Since Kristen and her family would not be joining us for Christmas, I decided to decorate as if it was Christmas for them!  Of course, I was more than happy to take on the task of decorating, especially for Christmas, my favorite time of year!

Our NativityHPIM3312 HPIM3325 

HPIM3225 HPIM3244

My candle NativityHPIM3262 

HPIM3247 

See my teapot!  Well, my co-workers surprised me with a matching teacup and saucer!HPIM3279HPIM3283 

The is Santa photograph was given to our family many Christmas’ ago.  The man in the pic was a piano student of my mom’s, and every Christmas he was Santa.  HPIM3275 

HPIM3284 

HPIM3291

HPIM3298

HPIM3329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving Day

HPIM3361 Pure yumminess!

HPIM3339

HPIM3372

Sister and Sister-in-law working hard in the kitchen

HPIM3342

HPIM3369

HPIM3359 

Can you guess what they’re watching?HPIM3337

 

Thanksgiving Meal

HPIM3374

HPIM3379

HPIM3380

HPIM3381

HPIM3383

Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

christmas-to-you

Comments

Wallers said…
Heather,thanks for posting the pics of Thanksgiving. It was a nice time. Allie is sitting on my lap right now saying,"Hey, that's at Grandma's house". She's loving it.
Love ya
Ana said…
What delightful pictures! What a fun time!
Lovely decorations! The food looks yummy, too! :)
I love your Christmas layout for your site, too. :)
Merry CHRISTmas!!
Family said…
What a lovely post Heather! I love all of the decor!!! It's finally time to put it all out!

Looks like a delightful Thanksgiving too!

Thanks for the post! Hope you feel well soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news