Camp Dwight 2008

This is the second time I went to Camp Dwight, and enjoyed every minute! It's a chance to see old friends and make new one's; to grow closer in my walk with the Lord; lots of laughter; lots of talent; lots of good food! I find that what I experience at Camp Dwight, is what it will be like in heaven, with our family of God!
Enjoy the pictures and videos!
The lower campground

The meeting place

Amy, my friend and tent roomie! Great pianist too!

A sweet time with my name twin!

Soaking our feet in the cool creek

Our view!

Kami, our fashion model!

A new friend, Hannah! She's a Riot with a capital "R"!

Sweet Sarah! So good to see her!

Elisabeth

The Sweethearts

The Water Slide!

The Music!

Baby sweetness!

Pretty Amber!

Jam time!

Yummy Food!

Awwww!

Heather, with her boyfriend!

Amy and Annie

Precious Friends!

So tired after 48 hours of fun!

Oh, and a good pic of me, thanks to Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Family said…
Wonderful post Heather!!! It all went by way too quickly, don't you think? At least we have great pics for memories!

See you soon!!!!
Ana said…
What fun pictures!! Your pictures always look like you have fun! I'm so happy for you!!!

And I LOVE the new blog look!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news