The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...
Outside my Window...the sky is blue with a few clouds and light wind, while my mother waters her flowers.
I am thinking...there are so many ways to make my yo-yo's into doilies!
I am thankful for...this busy summer!
From the kitchen...graham crackers, marshmallows and Hershey Bars! S'mores are on my mind!
I am creating...yo-yo doilies!
I am wearing...my pink lacey tank top underneath my brown tank top, and my most comfortable sweats. Don't forget the socks!
I am reading...The Revelation by Beverly Lewis. It is the 5th book of the Abram's Daughters series. I'm sure going to miss these characters when I'm done.
I am hoping...to lose 10 pounds in a months time.
I am hearing...Anne of Green Gables movie! Matthew just died. :(
Around the house...my yo-yo's are on the family room floor, while my cat is laying on the couch because my dad is varnishing the deck. Need to tidy up a bit.
One of my favorite things...is seeing God work throughout the day in every area!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...ECD tonight with friends; sew up those yo-yo doilies and put them on my etsy shop; be a floater helper at our church VBS and help with the carnival; work; find fabric to make a dress for the upcoming Ball and Wedding; walk, walk, walk...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Precious Friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a beautiful picture-good friends are a true blessing.
Robert said…
I'm not familiar with S'mores though they sound yummy!

Anne of Green Gables is a great movie! Have you seen the new book Before Green Gables? It's about Anne's early life before she arrives at Green Gables.
LB said…
I just found your blog from charlyn's:) Mine is also linked from her's.

~Laura S.

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news