Hiking Multnomah Falls

This last Thursday, some friends and I went hiking at Multnomah Falls. That was an experience I wanted to take. Even though it was really hard hiking up those hills and trying not to fall off the cliff....I did enjoy the time I got to take these pictures. I also got to spend sometime with a new friend, since she and I were the "slow" ones.
A scene from the area we were having lunch, before the hike.
Brian P. chatting away with Amy, Mrs. Wiltbank and David
Charlyn waiting to meet a friend she met on HSA.
Melissa was my hiking buddy. She is Charlyn's cousin.
On this trip, I attempted photography, which is something I'm learning.
I like how some of them turned out. Natural light is the best when taking a picture.
I will name this picture "YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT?" Those were the exact words out of my mouth when I saw that we had to walk across the path of rocks, which wasn't too far off of falling!! I'm not a big fan of heights, but I got through just fine.
Here's what was above us walking that path!
I'm guessing these falls are called "Ponytail Falls"
Here's another fear of mine; Waterfalls! They are very beautiful, from far away; but are very scary when up close and personal, hearing the powerful roar not too far from you! Even though it was scary, it was quite beautiful!
Here was our destination
Horsetail Falls!
I love how this picture turned out! Natural light!
I didn't think I was going to be able to capture the mist and the sun rays, but here it is!

Comments

Voorhees Family said…
Heather, these pictures are very beautiful. You did a great job. And, "congrats" on hiking that scary trail; I too don't like things like that :)

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news