Dad and Mom's Garden

Last weekend, when I was in McMinnville, I recorded my mom giving a tour of the yard and garden. When I moved away, my mom and dad planted and planted and planted! So here is the outcome of their hard work, which they love to do! Click on the picture below to see it. Oh, by the way, it's 18 minutes long! I looked at it to see what I could cut out, but there wasn't anything that I wanted to cut. Enjoy!

Here are some pictures that really captured the garden!
My kitty loves to roll in the dirt and on these stepping stones.

Comments

Robert said…
I enjoyed watching the tour of your parents garden.There's a nice variety of flowers.

Cat's do love to play in the dirt.

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news