My Apartment

I thought I'd share some pics of my my apartment since I will be moving soon. I have been packing, and realized I needed to take pics of it before I took everything down. You will see some boxes against the wall near the couch; so ignore those.
So here it is.... My Apartment Building (my apartment is the top floor on the left, in the pic.)
My Front Door

I took these pics as if you were looking around the apartment. You open the door to the living room, and starting from the left, you scan it from front door all the way around to the dining room, kitchen, back to the living room to my bedroom.

I found this canvas painting at Goodwill for $12! It's really beautiful!

Kitchen

When you enter the front door, this is what you see. I took this pic at an angle; not exactly from what you would see opening the door.

You go thru the hallway and the bathroom is to your left, and the other bedroom straight ahead.

My Bedroom

This wall is opposite of my bed

Hope you enjoyed! God Bless! :D

Comments

OCM said…
Oh... it's all so lovely! Thanks for sharing... I like seeing pictures of where people live. :)
Morgan said…
Thank you so much for sharing these with us. I agree with OCM that it is very important to see where our online friends live...makes them seem more real. Thank you!!! I hope your move goes well. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news