Daniel Boone's House

Just this evening, I went and caught up with the Everyday News report (http://www.visionforum.com/hottopics/multimedia/enn/). Vision Forum put this together for young children to share their everyday life. Since I'm not really good at describing, here's a summary of what it's all about. "Everyday News is where you will find short video stories highlighting the everyday things of family life. The stories are brief and simple, but the message is timeless and profound: Christian family life is beautiful, exciting, and full of joy." I went back to the July 4th report about Daniel Boone and his home he built. It is really beautiful! It is actually the same kind of structure I would like my home to be! Isn't it pretty?! I may not build my home with stones, but it's still beautiful. It took him 7 years to build this house. Here's the link to the Everyday News report: http://www.visionforum.com/hottopics/multimedia/enn/2007/07/2726.aspx God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news