Life of a Nanny

What is the life of Nanny? Oh......let's see. Feedings, messes, time-outs, silly games, singing songs (especially "The Patience Song"), dancing around, watching Dora the Explorar till you get every song stuck in your head, teaching "please" and "thank you for the food"...... I love what I do because it continues to teach me how I want to raise my children. Eli and food mix so well together! :D Here are some cute clips of the kids. http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/pinkflowergirl76/?action=view&current=HPIM0379.flv http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/pinkflowergirl76/?action=view&current=HPIM0378.flv

Comments

Morgan said…
Love the pics,Heather! :D I hope to see more of them!
Family said…
Those pics are adorable! I especially like the one of him laughing! lol
Anonymous said…
I was just editing my profile, clicked on my own job description, and I found that it led to a list of other nannys' blogs. At any rate, I especially love this post because I can completely relate. So cute!
It was a true blessing to stumble across the blog of a fellow nanny and single Christian girl. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Something’s Gonna Give

My Future Birthday Gift

Craft Fair and other news