Heather; a variety of small shrubs with pink or white flowers which commonly grow in rocky areas.
Heather; interwoven yarns of mixed colors producing flecks of an alternate color.
Heather; joyful spirit
Heather: Defined by me
Last Day with Annika and Eli
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Well, today is the last day I will be Annika and Eli's nanny. It's quite bittersweet. I've been their nanny for 9 months. After the up's and down's of it all, it sure was worth the time to be here with them.
As you read this, listen to the YouTube soundtrack of Little Women, as it will take you to that place of old and bring back memories of your own. E very time I watch “Little Women”, it brings back my fondest memories of my sisters and mom. My mom, sister (Kristen), and I made a special trip to Portland to see this movie in December of 1994. I remember it being a cold day as we walked into the warm, huge, and packed theater. The sense of warmth of the theater, and all the people made me know that this was going to be a special movie. And must I say, that was the most comfortable theater chair I ever sat in! Once those opening credits started, I started having goosebumps just from the beautiful and powerful music! Then being taken away to a world that I never been before, for I had never read the book. W e laughed… and cried… …and was quite frustrated that Laurie and Jo never married! Come one! Oh well! ...
Introducing......... The White Dress! O n Saturday, we had the Robin Hood and Maid Marian Berry Thyme Ball! This ball was held in our local ballroom, which is rare. This ball seemed to me the best ever! I think it was the Ballroom atmosphere, with the decorations, the beautiful dresses and the *ahem* very handsome men. I believe my dress helped in how much I enjoyed this ball too, as funny as it sounds. It turned out great! I put some blood, sweat and tears into it. It was well worth the work to hear the compliments I got. Thank you, again, to the Plett's, for all your hard work in hosting these balls! And thanks to Laura for making those beautiful hair wreaths!! They were beautiful! Enjoy the pictures! I wish I took more, but I had to dance, right?! Laura K. in her beautiful dress! Doesn't she just look radiant?! Me and Laura K. Yes, I'm talking. I was trying to tell my mom how to take a picture with my camera. Alaina and Laura K. Maddy! I had made her and her si...
T here’s a great advantage for working at an Antique Mall!! Of course one of those reasons is that you get to enjoy all those beautiful antiques. Another is that you get a employee discount. Well, the one advantages I love the most is that you get to pick your birthday gift, and everyone pitches in to get it for you! Just the other day I was making an inventory for someone who was looking for Beatrix Potter figurines. There’s a lot of those, by the way! They are soooo cute! Anyway, while I was writing down the info of one I found, something caught my eye. Do you want to see it?!! It was a Johnson Brothers “Old British Castles” Teapot. I picked it up “ooing” and “awing” over it, and found a price that seemed too good to be true!! Well, I had to put it down, knowing I could never get it, even if it was a great price. I went on with what I was doing, but I just had to show my co-workers my recent “love”. As I was doing so, my co-worker asked me when my birthday was. I told he...
Comments